As seen on Mike Rowe's "Returning the Favor" and Fox Business’ Varney & Co
The Facts about the Original Combat Flag
- Dimensions of flag: Roughly 4x6 inches
- Dimensions of story card: 5x7 inches
- Material: Duty-worn fatigues
- Donation made: 50% of the profit from each Original Combat Flag is donated to Stop Soldier Suicide
- Origin: U.S.A.
Frame: Frame not included. To purchase a frame, please click here.
- Due to the finishing process by uniform batch, we cannot guarantee different stories will be available at all times
The Story of the Original Combat Flag
We love our country, we love our military, we love our veterans, and we love our flag. We also love giving back to the veteran/military community in a way that is patriotic, creative and, most importantly, purposeful.
The Original Combat Flag checks all of those boxes.
Handcrafted from duty-worn fatigues, Original Combat Flags are 4x6 inches and offer a tangible piece of freedom to the American people and offer our service members a unique and immensely personal way to showcase their service and story.
With the front of each flag crafted from duty-worn fatigues and beautifully adorned with the American Flag, the back of each flag is finished hook velcro.
Each flag is accompanied by a professionally designed and printed card that tells the story of service of the Soldier, Marine, Airman, Sailor or Coastie who wore the fatigues used to make that flag.
50% of the profit from each Original Combat Flag is donated to Stop Soldier Suicide, a veteran-led nonprofit.